Education agency membership is open to all education institutions that offer a nursing program, in accordance with the following:
- Schools of nursing with multiple locations that are accredited individually are each considered a separate education agency for NLN membership.
- Prelicensure programs must have approval by the state agency that has legal authority for educational programs in nursing.
- Institutions that are in the process of developing a nursing program may request provisional membership by contacting the Membership Department at (202) 909-2502.
- Learn more about the benefits for education agency members.
Membership Fee Structure
Single campus/site schools: Membership fees are based on the total number of students who graduated from the combined nursing education programs located on one campus the previous year. These fees are determined according to the following sliding scale:
- 0-50 graduates: $1,165
- 51-100 graduates: $1,440
- 101 or more graduates: $1,710
Schools with multiple campuses/sites: Membership fees for schools of nursing that offer nursing programs at more than one campus/site (with a separate zip code) are determined as follows:
- Main campus: $1,710
- Additional campuses: $360 per campus
a PDF version of the School application. Membership refund policy
. Membership in the NLN is for a 12-month period and is billed by the calendar year (January to December). For those education agencies that join after April in the current year, membership fees are discounted. All agency membership ends on December 31. For schools with multiple campuses, only the main campus fee is discounted.