You have reached the Certified Nurse EducatorCM (CNE)
Certification Examination registration page.
Registration is now open for the computer-based CNE examination.
Our testing partner Applied Measurement Professionals, Inc.
(AMP) has over 120 testing centers located nationwide. Locate a testing center near you »
You cannot schedule an examination test date and time with AMP until you have completed the examination registration process and have received a confirmation notice of eligibility.
You should anticipate receiving this notice from AMP within three weeks of completing registration. This notice will be sent to the address that you provide on your application. If you do not receive notification within three weeks, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (618) 534-0294. Please refer to the CNE Candidate Handbook for information about scheduling a computer-based examination.
After finalizing the CNE registration, you will have a ninety-day window in which to schedule and complete your examination. Before completing the registration process, please check your calendar to ensure your ability to test within that time frame.
The application will take approximately 10 - 15 minutes to complete. To begin the application process, you must first read the CNE Candidate Handbook. Once you have familiarized yourself with the policies and procedures and are ready to officially register for the CNE examination, you will need the following:
- Your RN license number and expiration date
- Credit Card number and expiration date (Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover) Please note: checks, money orders, and cash are not acceptable forms of payment
- An NLN member login name and password. You must have a record in our database in order to register for the CNE examination. If you are an NLN member, your member login name and password must be created by you. (Your password must include letters and a number.) If you have never created a member login name and password, please update your profile. Once you have created these, please return to this screen and proceed with the application process.
- Locate a testing center near you. You may not schedule an examination with AMP until you have registered for the CNE examination on this website and have received a confirmation notice of eligibility via email and/or regular mail from Applied Measurement Professionals (AMP).
- Please refer to the Certified Nurse Educator (CNE) Handbook before your register for the CNE examination. This handbook contains essential information about the CNE examination, testing policies, and procedures
- After finalizing the registration, you will have a ninety-day window in which to schedule and complete your examination. Before submitting your registration, please check your calendar to ensure your ability to test within that time frame.
Computer-Based Testing Fee Schedule
| ||NLN Member Fee ||Non-Member Fee |
|Initial Testing ||$400 ||$500 |
|Retest ||$350 ||$450 |
Begin the registration process for the Certification Exam »
*Note: After using the link above and logging in, you will be forwarded to the Certification Exam registration page.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.