Developing Interprofessional Education and Practice in Oral Health
Printer friendly version of this teaching strategy
Overview of Teaching Strategy
Oral Health promotion for older adults requires interprofessional communication, collaboration, and teamwork.
- Students will develop awareness of interprofessional competencies.
- Students will practice interprofessional communication and collaboration.
ACE.S Knowledge Domains
- Individualized Aging
- Complexity of Care
ACE.S Essential Nursing Actions
- Assess Function and Expectations
- Coordinate and Manage Care
- Make Situational Decisions
NLN Competencies for Graduates of Nursing Programs
- Human Flourishing
- Nursing Judgment
- Professional Identity
- Spirit of Inquiry
To begin, use the links below: