FOR NON-COMMERCIAL USE
Permission for non-commercial use of these faculty toolkits (including, for use by students, within their program of study, or by nurse educators at their educational agency) is granted free of charge. Available toolkits may be downloaded and used by individuals for non-commercial use only. In granting permission to use this toolkit, it is understood that the following assumptions operate and will be respected:
1. It is the sole responsibility of the user to determine whether the NLN toolkit is appropriate to the intended use by the individual or school of nursing.
2. When published or printed, using an NLN toolkit must be properly cited. If the content of the NLN toolkit was modified in any way, this must also be clearly indicated in the text, footnotes and endnotes of all materials where use of the toolkit is published or printed.
FOR COMMERCIAL USE**
In granting permission to use this toolkit, it is understood that the following assumptions operate and will be respected:
1. The toolkit will only be used for the purpose requested.
2. The toolkit will be included in its entirety.
3. The National League for Nursing is the sole owner of these rights being granted.
4. Requests to use material from NLN publications in academic courses typically are approved with no fees.
5. Requests to use such material in books that will be sold through an organization or publisher typically are approved upon payment of a fee; the amount of the fee depends on the extensiveness of the NLN material to be reproduced.
**To request copyright permission, please email email@example.com.