The Impact of Comorbidity of Depression and Anxiety on Outcomes of Illness
Printer friendly version of this teaching strategy
- ConsultGeri.org; the website of the Hartford Institute for Geriatric Nursing at New York University's College of Nursing contains many evidence-based assessment tools. Those listed below from the Try This® and How to Try This Series® focus on tools that would help in assessing a client like Eugene.
- Try This Issue 1 - SPICES- An Overall Assessment of Older Adults
- Try This Issue 3 - Mental Status Assessment of Older Adults Mini Cog
- Try This Issue 4 - Geriatric Depression Scale
- Try This Issue 14 - The Modified Caregiver Strain Index
- Try This Issue 17 - Alcohol Use and Screening Assessment
- Click onto this file that contains the draft of a sample concept map illustrating the concept of depression. Please note that this is only a sample and not inclusive of all of the connections between depression and functioning. It should be used only as a draft and not considered a complete concept map related to the Eugene Shaw case.